. Celestina Carmen: A Little About Me

Monday, November 12, 2007

A Little About Me

I'm a mom to 2 wonderfully amazing boys. I'm lucky enough to spend my days with them and work at night as a cosmetologist. I have a very supportive partner. He supports my love for screen printing, and anything else that interests me.

Crafting has always been in my life. After my 1st son was born, I introduced myself to sewing. With that came the love of fabrics. I started playing around with repeat patterns, got involved with the blogsphere and gained an interest in screen printing. Through blogging I was introduced to the Japanese screen printing machine, Gocco. I've been infatuated ever since.
I have detoured a bit from sewing, most of my craft time is spent screen printing. Either with Gocco or the traditional method. I love mixing inks and creating unique colors. I hope to get my hands in many different forms of printing.

I love sharing the tips and tricks I learn along the way. I enjoy hearing from and communicating with my readers. If you have the chance leave me a comment. I try to answer all my comments. If you have a question but don't leave a link, please check back. I'll respond to your question in the comments section. If you need a direct response, a link to my email address is located on the side bar.


You can find me on:




AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails