. Celestina Carmen

Tuesday, November 13, 2007






This is my first simplicity pattern. The directions were clear and easy to follow.



Changes Made:





  • Design on exterior


  • I widened and interfaced the strap. I thought it was to flimsy at first.


  • Instead of a magnetic closure I added a zipper gusset. I came across a really good tutorial for that on craftster.org. I did a little change though. I wanted to hide my zipper so I used the centered zipper technique.


  • On one side of the lining I added extra interfaced pockets

My favorite thing about the construction of this bag was fusing the fleece interfacing to the lining instead of the exterior fabric. I will definitely be using this technique again. This would make a really good medium sized diaper bag. Just change the construction of the interior pockets.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails