. Celestina Carmen: Project Runway Season 4 Premiere

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Project Runway Season 4 Premiere

This season has a lot of great designers. I can't wait to see more work from all of them. I do have a couple I'm leaning towards ... Carmen, and Victorya. Not to sure why Rami was allowed to compete. He already dresses celebs with his own line of clothing! Isn't this what the other contestants are aspiring to? He says he wants his line to be more seen and this show will do that. He's already on his way there. My least favorite designer is Christian. I'm sure he has better taste in fashion then me, but I didn't care for his outfit. I didn't like the way he put the other designers down...I wouldn't be sad to see him go.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails