. Celestina Carmen: Business Card

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Business Card

What was I doing up late the other night while everyone was all snuggled asleep...just designed my first business card (for myself of course). I've never designed anything for print before. I hope it comes out the way I intended. I ordered my prints through Vista Prints. This is the first time I've used this company for print. They seemed to be priced fairly reasonable. I chose the matte finish. I wasn't sure if the glossy finish was on one side or both. If it was both, I wouldn't be able to write on the backside.
If anyone has ordered through Vista and used the matte finish, I'd love to know what you thought. How did the colors turn out? Did the cards look professional or cheap?
If anyone is interested in the photoshop brush I used, check out Brusheezy. I'm not sure if this exact brush is still listed, but they have fabulous brushes for free!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails