. Celestina Carmen: A Little Etsy Love :: The StarShine Company

Friday, June 26, 2009

A Little Etsy Love :: The StarShine Company


This was my first time buying incense from The StarShine Company. The scents are lovely! You can definitely tell the difference between cheap incense and The StarShine Company's high quality. They burn for up to 45 minutes. Each incense is freshly made to your order. Some scents can take up to 5 days to soak, allow about 5-7 days before shipping. I still found the incense to arrive fast.

They have over 500 scents to choose from. I purchased the variety pack: Choco-Love, Cherry Blossom, Lime Leaf & Lilly, Baby's Breath and Good Fortune. My favorite is a cross between Good Fortune and Choco-Love.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

Glenda said...

i'm checking them out on etsy now. i have my eye on the strawberry-banana. =)

The StarShine Company said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! I just stumbled upon your blog and here I am on it! How exciting!! I'm so glad you liked my Hand Dipped Incense and sooo happy to be included on your blog!! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails