. Celestina Carmen: Project Runway :: Season 6 Episode 11

Friday, October 30, 2009

Project Runway :: Season 6 Episode 11

Here's my recap, cliff notes style. If you don't want to know, don't read!!



Episode 11: The Best Of The Best
Challenge: Create a companion piece for your best look.



Favorite Designer(s): Althea
Least Favorite(s): Logan




Winnner: Althea



Competition Over For: Logan




Yeahs::
  • I loved Heidi's opening outfit. The dress was gorgeous!
  • Carol Hannah's was a cute cocktail dress, but the top looked a little loose.
  • Althea's sweater! I'd definitely wear it. I'm not sure I'd wear the pants but all in all the outfit was stylish and very wearable.
  • Irina's sweater jacket came in second to Althea's. I like sweater jackets.
Nays::
  • Heidi's outfit for the runway. I don't like shiny elbow patches.
  • Logan's was just bad. It was described as very Judy Jetson ... I agree.
  • Christopher's, I liked the ruffles/texture but something was off. The levels of texture didn't blend well. He had the right idea, but execution was off. I bet with more time he would have wowed.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails