Here's my recap, cliff notes style. If you don't want to know, don't read!!
Episode 8 : A Fashionable New Beginning
Challenge: The designers must convert an old wedding dress into a fashionable new look.
Favorite Designer(s): Epperson, Gordana
Least Favorite Designer(s): Sadly Christopher, Logan
Competition Over For: Epperson :(
- Last challenge for Immunity - Game on!
- Nicholas's facial expressions while he was talking to his "divorcee". He was cracking me up.
- Irinna's dye job. Loved the color but not so much all the lace.
- Gordana's texture was amazing.
- Shirin's stitching.
- Ugly wedding dresses!
- 1 day challenge.
- Shirin was very discouraged. I thought she'd choke.
- Logan frantic. I wanted him to pull it together, afraid of him going home.
- Tim was constantly referring to the models as "the divorcees". Sounded kind of condescending.
- Did not agree with the judges comments about Epperson's dress.
- Logan's fit was way off. His outfit was a little lop sided. I thought he was going home with his terrible sewing job.