Here's my recap, cliff notes style. If you don't want to know, don't read!!
Episode 9 : Sequins, Feathers and Fur, Oh My!
Challenge: The designers must create an extravagant stage look for Christina Aguilera.
Favorite Designer(s): Nicholas, Christopher's Outer piece
Least Favorite Designer(s): Logan
Winner: Carol Hannah
Competition Over For: Shirin
- Nicholas's positive attitude. He was so excited to do this challenge.
- Logan compliments Carol Hannah making her giddy and flirty.
- Everyone acting goofy.
- Nicholas calls Irina a b!tch.
- Nicholas's feathers looked awesome.
- Christopher's outer piece was borderline steampunk. I loved it.
- I liked the top of Shirin's dress.
- Althea created a beautiful pattern.
- Irina bashing Shirin ... again!
- Shirin was struggling. She doesn't do to well under pressure.
- Sequins and sequins. Oh, I so don't like sequins.
- I didn't care for Carol Hannahs. It was ok, but not win worthy.