Here's my recap, cliff notes style. If you don't want to know, don't read!!
Episode 2 : The Farm Fashion
Challenge: Create A Party Look From A Burlap Potato Sack
Guest Judge : Lauren Hutton
Favorite Designer(s): Amy
Least Favorite Designer(s): Ping
Competition Over For: Pamela
- Anthony - flowed smoothly, good color.
- Ben - nice flow but she looked prego.
- Mila - edgy.
- Anna - beautifully had dyed. Looked like print/fabric.
- Jesse - good tailoring.
- Amy - so beautiful. The custom tipped dye, the flow ... great job.
- Jay - flirty, awesome texture.
- Jesus - I liked the ribbon on top. I didn't agree with the judges.
- Pamela - it looked like denim!
- Ping - it looked like a sack and the model's @ss was showing!
- Seth - stiff.
- Emilio - I like how he's been layering pieces of fabric, but this one was really stiff.
There are so many designers at this point that I commented on the ones that stood out.
I was impressed with this episode. The designers did a much better job than last week. I didn't agree with who they sent home. It should have been Ping. Her dress was terrible! I'm really confused by the judges decision.