. Celestina Carmen: Do A Little Online Shopping : LuShae Jewelry

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do A Little Online Shopping : LuShae Jewelry

Thank you mailman for delivering my new ring to the right house, my house. I'm sure if my neighbor received it, I would never have seen it.








Isn't it gorgeous? I think so. Thank you LuShae Jewelry for my beautiful ring. I adore it and have the perfect necklace to go with it. Silly me, but I'm in awe of the ring box. I absolutely adore it! It's so different from the normal ring boxes and packaging also plays a role in the customer's satisfaction. If your looking for great quality and fast service, I definitely recommend LuShae Jewelry. They also sell beautifully handcrafted earrings and pendants.





AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails