Here's my recap, cliff notes style. If you don't want to know, don't read!!
Episode 5 : Run For Cover
Challenge : Create a cover look for Heidi for Marie Claire.
Guest Judge : Joanna Coles (Editor in Chief, Marie Claire)
Favorite Designer(s) : Amy, Jay
Least Favorite Designer(s) : Anna, Janeane
Winner : Anthony (?) - Completely shocked me.
Competition Over For : Anna
- Amy's - luved the shape, print and flow.
- Seth's - great fit.
- Emilio's - amazing with his detailing.
- Jay's - luved it! Little dramatic but oh so romantic.
- Jonathan's - looked a little to close to lingerie, but I luved the shape and colors.
- Ben's - fun and vibrant. I want that belt!
- Jesse's - not sure, just didn't care for it.
- Anna's - didn't like anything about it.
- Anthony's - his created texture looked to much like wrinkled pinned up fabric.
- Janeane's - to plain. Not cover material.
- Mila's - liked the pattern on the side, not the one pointing to her crotch. She had a good idea but wrong color and shape.
- Maya's - didn't like the collar.