Guest Judge : Tory Burch (Fashion Designer)
Favorite Designer(s) : Jay, Seth Aaron
Least Favorite Designer(s) : Jonathan
Winner : Seth Aaron
- Ben's - Okay, kind of plain.
- Seth Aaron's - stylish. Awesome jackets.
- Jesse's - girl's dress was cute. Model looked hot in the woman's dress. Perfectly fitted for her body.
- Maya's - okay.
- Mila's - liked the woman's jacket.
- Janeane's - yes it was plain, but the girl's dress was cute and comfortable. I liked the woman's shirt.
- Jay's - loved everything. His outfits were the only ones, that I thought, went perfectly together. I thought he would win this one.
- Anthony's - ruffles didn't do it for me.
- Amy's - the pants were terrible but it would have looked great as a skirt.
- Jonathan's - costumey.
- Emilio's - was he designing wedding wear?
Finally I was in agreement with the judges picks for the top 3. Although, I was not in agreement with who they sent home. I thought Jonathan was going for sure. His outfits looked silly and his model actually complained that the outfit was uncomfortable. I would think the number one thing to remember in designing for kids ... comfort!