. Celestina Carmen: Project Runway :: Season 7 Episode 6

Friday, February 19, 2010

Project Runway :: Season 7 Episode 6

Here's my recap, cliff notes style. If you don't want to know, don't read!!


Episode 5 : A Little Bit Of Fashion
Challenge : Create A Fashionable Children's Look and Create A Companion Look For An Adult
Guest Judge : Tory Burch (Fashion Designer)






Favorite Designer(s) : Jay, Seth Aaron
Least Favorite Designer(s) : Jonathan




Winner : Seth Aaron




Competition Over For : Janeane


Yeahs ::

  • Ben's - Okay, kind of plain.
  • Seth Aaron's - stylish. Awesome jackets.
  • Jesse's - girl's dress was cute. Model looked hot in the woman's dress. Perfectly fitted for her body.
  • Maya's - okay.
  • Mila's - liked the woman's jacket.
  • Janeane's - yes it was plain, but the girl's dress was cute and comfortable. I liked the woman's shirt.
  • Jay's - loved everything. His outfits were the only ones, that I thought, went perfectly together. I thought he would win this one.

Nays ::

  • Anthony's - ruffles didn't do it for me.
  • Amy's - the pants were terrible but it would have looked great as a skirt.
  • Jonathan's - costumey.
  • Emilio's - was he designing wedding wear?

Finally I was in agreement with the judges picks for the top 3. Although, I was not in agreement with who they sent home. I thought Jonathan was going for sure. His outfits looked silly and his model actually complained that the outfit was uncomfortable. I would think the number one thing to remember in designing for kids ... comfort!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails