. Celestina Carmen: Project Runway :: Season 7 Episode 10

Friday, March 26, 2010

Project Runway :: Season 7 Episode 10

Here's my recap, cliff notes style. If you don't want to be spoiled, don't read!!


Episode 10 : Hey, That's My Fabric
Challenge : Design your own fabric for your look.
Guest Judge : Viviene Tam (Fashion Designer)



Favorite Designer(s) : none this time.
Least Favorite Designer(s) : Mila








Winner : Emilio




Competition Over For : Anthony (This dress was not even close to being the losing design!)



Yeahs ::
  • Seth Aaron's - love the shape and craftsmanship. Not so into the fabric. I like how his style always shines through. He stays true to himself.
  • Anthony's - good print. Might even have been my favorite. I didn't care for the dress but it wasn't bad either. Just not my style.
  • Jonathan's - didn't care for the jacket, but the dress was cute. I liked the print. It was harsh of the judges to call it a dirty tablecloth. It looked nothing like the sort.
  • Emilio's - liked what he did with the print. Not sure I liked the triangle collar.
  • Jay's - not my style but the tailoring was good.
Nays ::
  • Maya's - print was fantastic but the ruffles were hideous.
  • Mila's - plain and stiff.

Anthony? WTF? He wasn't even the worst two! I was completely shocked. The judges said some negative comments, but they really trashed Jonathan's. I thought for sure Jonathan was a goner. From the judges comments, I would have thought Mila and Jonathan would have been in the bottom two. Anthony isn't the best, but he didn't deserve to go home during this challenge. I will miss his awesome personality.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails