. Celestina Carmen: Project Runway :: Season 7 Episode 9

Friday, March 19, 2010

Project Runway :: Season 7 Episode 9

Here's my recap, cliff notes style. If you don't want to be spoiled, don't read!!


Episode 8 : Takin' it to the Streets
Challenge : Create two looks inspired by a distinct NYC neighborhood.
Guest Judge : Molly Sims



Favorite Designer(s) : Seth Aaron
Least Favorite Designer(s) : Jonathan








Winner : Emilio & Seth Aaron ... 2 winners!



Competition Over For : Amy :(


Anthony/Maya ::
  • Beautiful evening dress. Liked the texture created.
  • Didn't care for the day wear skirt but liked the jacket/top.
Seth Aaron/Emilio ::
  • Jacket, wow! Amazing. Detailing blew me away.
  • Dress was beautifully made.
Jay/Mila ::
  • Liked the pants look. It's not my style but I liked it.
  • Great jacket. Skirt, eh.
Jonathan/Amy ::
  • I liked Amy's a lot. If my body was the right fit, I'd wear it.
  • Jonathan created some fun texture but it was a little to busy.

Everyone worked well in their teams. There was no b!tching, bickering, or foul play. Some amazing jackets were created with this challenge. All in all, I liked what everyone did.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails