Here's my recap, cliff notes style. If you don't want to be spoiled, don't read!!
Episode 13 : Finale : Part One
Favorite Designer(s) :Seth Aaron, Jay
Least Favorite Designer(s) : Mila
3 months from last episode, 4 weeks to Fashion Week, Tim visits the designers ...
Seth Aaron's :
- Lots of black and grays.
- Amazing coats.
- Impeccable tailoring, as usual.
- Tim's comment(s) : It's to much of what the judges have already seen, he needs to wow the judges and reconceptulise. Think hard and reflect.
- Lots of color and texture.
- He created his own print. Wow!
- Tim's comment(s) : Refreshing. He sees a serious absence of sophistication and he sees clothes that look old.
- Lots of black and white, with a few spots of color.
- Lots of geometric shapes.
- Tim's comment(s) : Conservative, even going a little matronly.
- Lots of black.
- Beautiful color choices, nothing to bright.
- Beautiful, looks like artwork.
- Tim's comment(s) : He's afraid it was getting gimmicky. Gimmicky looks like student work.
Walk-Off ... Jay Vs. Mila ...
Mila's : like the shape/fit of the outfits, but the stripes are over done. Very simple, retro.
Jay's : Fresh. Art. Beautiful shapes. Luvd it!!
Winner Of Walf-Off : Mila :(
Competition Over For : Jay :(
I am completely disappointed with the judges decision. Mila's was a little boring and she had over done the geometric shapes. Jay's was innovative and so beautiful. He created beautiful texture. I'm confused why they choose Mila over Jay. I thought Jay would have been the clear winner.