Here's my recap, cliff notes style. If you don't want to be spoiled, don't read!!
Episode 14 : Finale : Part Two
Guest Judge : Faith Hill
Favorite Designer : Seth Aaron
Least Favorite Designer : Mila
Seth Aaron's Collection :: Inspired by the 1940's German/Russian Military.
- Impeccable work.
- Beautiful designs.
- Some a little out there.
- Luvd the yellow plaid dress.
- Judges comments : crafts clothes beautifully, many ideas, very editorial collection, exciting collection, more sophisticated than previous work.
Favorite pieces from Seth Aaron's collection :
Mila's Collection :: Inspired by shadows.
- Still a little to retro, but beautiful.
- Lots of black. Lots of geometric shapes ... not surprising.
- Some nice jackets. Barely any color. The only outfit that had color (that wasn't in the leggings) was my favorite. I want that sweater jacket.
- Irina (Season 6 winner) commented saying she wants Mila's collection. Of course she does. It resembles hers, very monotone, mostly all black and simple.
- Judges comments : more contemporary, great show, successful, they liked the changes in hair and make-up compared to her previous looks.
Favorite pieces from Mila's collection ...
Emilio's Collection :: Inspired by his mom and sisters (hers or his? Seemed to have forgotten).
- Lots of color. It was refreshing.
- Beautiful jackets.
- Dresses were plain and simple.
- Created his own fabric. It looked fabulous.
- Luvd the final green dress, gorgeous.
- Judges comments : blown away, gorgeous coats, most commercial of the 3 collections, quiet but sophisticated collection, heavy on the suitings, where was the drama?
Favorite pieces from Emilio's collection ...
And the winner of Project Runway Season 7 is ... drum roll please ...