My hair is long, it's summer and it's hot. I've been putting my hair up a lot and experimenting with different style updos. I luv the look of flowers in my hair. It's very feminine and summery.
:: Flower Accessories Tutorial ::
I used ...
- Fake flowers that can be separated into pieces.
- Hair pins, clips, or bobbie pins.
- Hot glue gun.
1. Pull the flower petals and parts apart. This will help the flower lay nicer on the hair clip/pin. You'll also be able to separate the pieces of the flower you don't need.
2. Glue the flower back together. For the center, I cut the stem off the original center piece and glued it on. You can also use buttons or beads for the center.
3. Attach onto hair accessory of choice. For the the big flowers I used clips from the craft store, found in the bridal section. For the smaller flowers I used bobbie pins (preferred choice).
That's all there is to it.
More hair clip tutorials and ideas ...