. Celestina Carmen: Blogs

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Blogs

Thanks to U-handbag's blog I have become addicted to blogs. U-handblog was the first blog I've come across. Before that I was blog illiterate. I started my own blog and have been learning ever since. Thanks to BizWiz, I've been able to set up my blog myself and with ease. Definitely recommended for blogger newbies, or anyone wanting to change their blog.

New favorite past time...surfing the blogs. I thought I'd share some inspirational blogs I come across. Today I came across Poppy Talk...They did a great job putting together the blog. It looks amazing. Check out the shop it showcases up and coming design artists from around the world. If you like to shop etsy, then you should check out poppytalkhandmade.com.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails