. Celestina Carmen: New Sewing Table

Sunday, December 16, 2007

New Sewing Table

Just got a new desk for my sewing machine, so excited. It's a new home for my fabulous sewing machine. Up until now I've been using the dinning room table. Little by little, my sewing area is taking over the town house. I'm so envious of anyone with a sewing room or studio. One day...
If your in the mood for some organizing check out the flickr group Operation: Sewing Room Organization. Look in awe and pick up some great tips from some organized sewers. Heather Bailey also shows off her studio...click here for the link. I was blown away at how beautiful and inspiring her studio is. Lucky gal.
For more sewing room organization tips visit thedomesticdiva.wordpress.com/.

UPDATE: Better Homes and Garden came out with Storage (Spring 2008). There's some tips for us crafters in there.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails