. Celestina Carmen: Custom Corkboard Tutorial Links

Monday, December 17, 2007

Custom Corkboard Tutorial Links

I've starting to decorate/remodel my little sewing corner. Since I made some fabric covered thumbtacks, I've been wanting to make a custom cork/inspiration board. Here are some tutorials I've come across while surfing the web:



  1. Custom Cork Board

  2. Pin Cushion Canvas Board

  3. Framed Bulletin Board

  4. Totally Cheating French Photo Board

  5. Corkboard/Wall Pocket Tutorial

  6. Fabric Covered Cork Board

  7. Bulletin Board Tutorial (The pictures are not coming up in this tutorial. So if you don't need pictures, this one is for you.)
  8. Put A Cork In It
  9. Fabric Covered Corkboard by Fresh Vintage

For more ideas take a look at the flickr group Inspiration Boards. They also have a blog with interviews from some of the creators featured in this group.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails