. Celestina Carmen: Project Runway Season 4, Episode 6

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Project Runway Season 4, Episode 6

I wish I was as creative as these designers. The challenge this week is for the contestants to create a wearable outfit from whatever they could get their hands on, in the Hershey store. They had 5 minutes to grab material.

What?! Outfit? Candy? Wrappers? I couldn't come up with an idea if my life depended on it. Well, maybe if I had a few months to think about it. I'm sure they had only a couple minutes to come up with something.

They sent home Elisa. Every week she has been in the bottom two. So I had a feeling she would be going home soon. She uses spit for marking her fabric! Gross!

They loved Jillian's twizzler outfit (as did I). They told Victorya that her dress wasn't wearable. But, a outfit made out of twizzlers is? I haven't really enjoyed Chris's past outfits, but in this challenge he did good. I thought he had the most creative-fun-yet wearable outfit. Rami was the winner of this challenge.

Overall the designers did awesome jobs.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails