Finished off my second round of bags.
The one comment I hear a lot is how fabric labels make bags look professional. So I thought I'd gather up links I've come across on how to create your own fabric labels. If that's not the route you want to go. Check out etsy, you can find many shops that will create fabric labels for you.
Create your own fabric labels:
- Allyson Hill: Make Your Own Labels
- Fresh Vintage: Fabric Labels Tutorial
- ISew: Making Your Own Labels
- Carina's craftblog: Make Your Own Fabric Labels
- vanityandagun: Personalized Labels
- Juanitatortilla: Homemade Fabric Labels
- Knitting Box: Labels made with a gocco.
- Burda Style: Make Your Own Sew-In Labels (Updated thanks to Emily of PaperSeed)
- Sewtakeahike: Label Tutorial
- Patchwork Pottery: Fabric Labels Tutorial