. Celestina Carmen: Grocery Bag Dispenser

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Grocery Bag Dispenser


I finally stepped away from my Gocco and did a little sewing. This was a fast and easy project. Here is the link for the tutorial I used - Grocery Bag Dispenser Tutorial.

Changes Made:

  • There's no lining so I "serged" all the raw edges first. I don't have a serger, but my sewing machine has a few overlock stitches. That was the most time consuming part. All in all, you can probably complete this project in 1 hour.
  • I took 1" off the width of the bag and the length of the handle.
  • Used a 1" casing. The tutorial doesn't say an exact width. I thought I'd put that out there for future reference.

This one is actually for a friend of mine. Now I need one for all my grocery bags that are just tossed on the laundry room shelf.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails