. Celestina Carmen: I'm Hooked on Reader

Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm Hooked on Reader

After seeing all the love Rachel gives Google Reader I decided to give it a try. I think I'm addicted. I feel so guilty ... I'm cheating on Bloglines. I've been with them from the beginning ... all of about 8 months. I'm still getting used to the look and where everything is. I really like the Discover button. It recommends blogs that I might like. I do love finding new blogs. If you don't use Google Reader already, and are interested, checkout Rachel's review ... Link. It got me hooked.


On a crafty note ... I just finished creating a new bag. Very excited. I have a couple more to complete. Then I'll post some pictures.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comments:

Average Jane Crafter said...

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Exxxxxxxcellent! Another convert!

;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails