. Celestina Carmen: Useful Stamping

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Useful Stamping


I'm working on a new bag at the moment. I constructed the pattern using Illustrator and stitched together this tester. I used some linen I had lying around.


I jazzed up the top half with the Gocco Hand Stamp. I've only tested the hand stamp once on scraps. This is the first time using Gocco's cloth ink. A little thinner than the paper (oil) inks. I was very impressed with the ease and addictiveness. I only needed one print but, I was ready to stamp anything I could.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 comments:

Sherrin said...

I would so love a stamp! The guy at nehoc.com.au told me how to make one easily and cheaply, but for the life of me I cannot remember what he said. arghhh! lol

Anonymous said...

looks great! So have you stamped your way thru the house now?
Suzanne G in NC

Tina said...

Suzanne- I was able to exercise some self control and only stamp where I needed... hahaha ...it was hard.

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

I think after making something like that, I'd want to stamp everything around too! Love the texture of the fabric.

Related Posts with Thumbnails