- How To Girl - How to ... fashion, trends, cooking, and more. (Haven't had a chance to view these yet.)
- Layers TV - Adobe tips and tricks from the people of Layers Magazine.
- Martha Stewart - Fairly new podcast. Watch projects from Martha.
- Etsy - Etsy videos.
- Imprint - For Twilight fans (me). All about the Twilight book saga and the movie(s).
- MuggleCast - For Harry Potter fans (me). All about Harry Potter.
- Secrets of Harry Potter - (Haven't listened to yet.) There was a episode I was interested in.
- IPhone App - Testing IPhone Apps, reviews.
- Threadbanger - View video tutorials from this fun, funky, hip, sewing website.
I will be checking these out next ...
- Crafty Chica
- Craft Magazine
- The Official LOST Podcast - When the show comes back on, I'm all over this podcast.
All podcasts above are available on Itunes. Don't have a IPod? Itunes (desktop) is a free download available through Apple. You can listen to podcasts from your desktop ... free. I haven't come across any podcasts that charge a fee, and I've seen a lot.
I run Itunes on a PC (Vista). I do have some problems with playing music once in awhile. If that does happen, I restart Itunes, problem solved. Done some internet research, found that Itunes has not yet perfected it's compatibility with Vista.