. Celestina Carmen: Teaser Tuesdays :: New Meme

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays :: New Meme


Here's a new meme I will be playing along with. A little peek into what I'm reading in my spare time.

Found this meme here and here.

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!


Teaser ::

"You're making something out of nothing," I say, hoping to convince her, hoping to convince myself. " The only thing Damen and I have in common is our taste in movies and costumes. That's it, I swear." And when I smile, I'm hoping it plays more real than it feels.

(pg 75 Evermore by Alyson Noel)










Reviews on this novel:

Playing along? Share some teasers, whether it's from a craft book, novel, self help book, whatever your reading. Leave your teasers in the comments section or post a link so I can read your teasers.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails