. Celestina Carmen: 1st Quilt :: Fabric Changes

Monday, March 16, 2009

1st Quilt :: Fabric Changes


I thought I was settled on my fabric choices, turns out I wasn't. I'm loving green right now and really wanted to incorporate it. Playing around in Illustrator (again) I came up with new fabric choices ... the final choices ... no turning back, the fabric is ordered and on the way. I'm going with a solid color for the border/trim, but I haven't made a final decision on what color yet.

Ordered my fabric from fabric.com. Shipping is free (in the US). This is new so I'm not sure if it's promotional or a new change.

:: You can follow the process of my first quilt ... here ::

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comments:

Heather Stanfield said...

I have 2 quilts that have the same fabric as you chose. Maybe their borders can give you some ideas. I wil send you the pictures. I will need to dig for them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails