. Celestina Carmen: Teaser Tuesdays :: My Soul To Take

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays :: My Soul To Take

teasertuesdayicon.jpg



TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!


Teaser :: My palms began to sweat, and my heart pounded so hard I was sure Nash could hear it echo in the elevator. What were the chances I'd make it through the ICU without finding a soul to sing for? (Pg 133 of My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent)


Reviews::













Playing along? Share some teasers, whether it's from a craft book, novel, self-help book, magazine, what ever you're reading. Leave your teasers in the comment section or post a link so I can read your teasers.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comments:

Natalie said...

"Each night the commotion started just as Salandar was going to bed with a book about the mysteries of mathematics. It did not sound like a full-on assault. As far as Salandar could tell through the wall, it was one repetitive, tedious argument" (p. 11). The Girl Who Played with Fire by Steig Larsson.

Related Posts with Thumbnails