Episode 5 : Fashion Headlines
Challenge: Use pages from the newspaper to create a look.
Guest Celebrity Judge : Eva Longoria Parker, Tommy Hilfiger
Favorite Designer(s): Christopher (again), Irina
Least Favorite Designer(s): Johnny
Loved Christopher's, I had to share it ...
Competition Over For: Johnny
- Material- newspaper. I love seeing what the designers create with these crazy challenges.
- Designers could use muslin as long as it doesn't show.
- Johnny whined to the judges that his first dress was ruined and he had to make a new one. He told the judges the dress was very Dior. Nicholas called him out in front of the judges. Told the judges that it wasn't no Dior and what Tim thought about it. Tim called it a bad craft project.
- Actually outfits that looked like they were made with fabric: Ra'mon's, Epperson's, Logan's, Althea's, Christopher's, Irina's
- Some of the designers bashed Shirin for talking a lot while she creates.
- Johnny tore up his dress because Tim didn't like it. Then he made up a lie as to why he got rid of the dress.
- Irina's nemesis, Althea. Jealous a little?
- Louise's collar, again. What's with all these ugly collars she keeps making?
- Nicholas talked major smack about Johnny's dress. But the judges told Nicholas that his dress looked like an insect. His wasn't much better.
That's my recap, cliff notes style.