Here's my recap, cliff notes style. If you don't want to know, don't read!!
Episode 7 : The Sky Is the Limit
Challenge: Designers must create two looks in blue for Macy's INC brand.
Favorite Designer(s): Irina/Gordana
Least Favorite Designer(s): Louise/Nicholas
Competition Over For: Louise
- Designers worked in teams of twos ... Christopher/Epperson, Carol Hannah/Shirin, Althea/Logan, Louise/Nicholas.
- Irina is an awesome sketch artist.
- I enjoyed seeing Christopher and Epperson teamed up. They were my fave designers from last week.
- Carol Hannah and Shirin created a very wearable and stylish look. I loved the top on the tunic.
- Designers teamed up: worst pair ... Irina/Gordana. I'm almost positive that anyone who pairs with Irina will come across difficulty. That lady has people issues.
- Louise's stupid ruffles again. Am I remembering wrong, or does she do ruffles for every outfit? How did she get on the show with all the ruffly collars she produces?
- Why were the judges blaming Nicholas for the ruffles? It was Louise's designs that got picked. He was only the assistant that was supposed to help create them. I was getting annoyed when Heidi repeatedly reminded him that he was lucky to have immunity.
- What was with the young blonde judge? Can't remember her name, but I remember her prissy looks. She always made these stuck up faces when she looked at the designers. Did not like her.