Here's my recap, cliff notes style. If you don't want to know, don't read!!
Episode 12: The Art Of Fashion
Challenge: Create A Design Using The Getty Center As Inspiration.
Favorite Designer(s): None
Least Favorite(s): Althea
Winnners: Finally 3 = Carol Hannah, Althea, Irina
Competition Over For: Gordana, Christopher
- Tim told Irina her outfit looked like road kill. She needed a little humbling.
- Loved Christopher's top of outfit but the bottom was to heavy and stiff. He had the right idea.
- Gordana's was gorgeous but the top of the bodice was a little stiff.
- Cat fighting: Irina accused Althea last episode of stealing her big sweater idea. The show starts off with tension from the accusation. In general, lots of tension and bashing among the woman.
- Althea's skirt looked a little stiff and the top was to loose. Judges said her outfit was executed badly and looked like a mess. She received the worst complements and yet they kept her for the final 3.
- Carol Hannah's was sewn beautifully but I did not like the color. It was very promish.