. Celestina Carmen: Project Runway :: Season 6 Episode 13

Friday, November 13, 2009

Project Runway :: Season 6 Episode 13

Here's my recap, cliff notes style. If you don't want to know, don't read!!



Episode 13: Finale Part 1
Designers are sent home to create their collection for Fashion Week.

Fave Collection (so far) : Irina
Least Fave (so far) : Althea


The 3 finalists and their collections :
  • CAROL HANNAH : theme - fairy tale-ish(?). Lots of ruffles and tulle. I loved her black cape - it was very victorian steampunk-ish. I don't like the gold she's always using- she adds it to this collection as well. Poor CH was sick and missed the first day back.
  • IRINA : theme - Coney Island inspired. Her hand knit vest was f*ing amazing! I want that jacket that was in the background at her apartment. Lots of black. Loved the silk screening - I wonder if she did that her self.
  • ALTHEA : theme - inspired by strong women in sci-fi movies. I loved the jacket that Tim called old and western. The red dress hanging in her apartment was an awful color - was it blaring bright red or blaring bright hot pink?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails