Here's my recap, cliff notes style. If you don't want to know, don't read!!
Episode 13: Finale Part 2
Designers must create a 13 piece collection for Fashion Week.
Favorite Collection : Irina and Althea ... it was a tie for me.
Least Fav Collection : Carol Hannah
Winner : Irina
- Gorgeous jackets.
- Lots of black but exquisite detail.
- I wouldn't wear this much black but her workmanship was outstanding. For that alone she would have my vote to win.
- Loved the big sweaters, long dresses, jackets and her pants.
- The off the shoulder top (knit?) was gorgeous and sexy sexy.
- This was the most wearable collection for me. I would love to wear almost all of this collection.
Carol Hannah :
- Loved the tulle skirts.
- Some tops were gorgeous .
- Lots of Satin. I know how hard it is to work with this material. She did a fantastic job. She's the next Jessica McClintock.