. Celestina Carmen: Happy February Everyone

Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy February Everyone

We're already into the second month of 2008. I remember growing up, time went so slowly. It seemed to take forever to get to 13, then 16, then 18. Now the years just fly by. The older you get the faster the years pass.

Last night was the season premiere to Lost. For a moment I was considering recapping the show on Fridays. The show is so good! I just don't have the time to cover everything that went on. Their is just so much going on that I probably didn't catch it all. Every episode leaves you hanging on for more. Next Thursday couldn't come fast enough.

Today I'd like to rave about my favorite facial product, Dermalogica's Skin Prep Scrub. It's a scrub that gently removes dead skin cells, leaving your skin looking healthy. It's gentle enough to be used daily. I love love love it. Before I started with this product I had uneven skin. Oily in some parts, normal in others, and very dry and flaky in some areas. I could never apply make-up evenly before this product. On the dry flaky areas, make-up would take darker and often leave streaks. I use Skin Prep 3 times a week, along with my other facial products, it has done wonders to my skin. My skin finally is even all over. No more flakiness. Make-up takes evenly all over and I feel great.

The best part of being in the beauty industry is all the wonderful products I come across and get to try out. Next week I'll share my favorite hair product.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails