Authors : Nick Paparone, Jamie Dillon, Luren Jenison
This book has made a wonderful addition to my screenprinting library. It's packed with tips and detailed step by step pictured tutorials.
- Chapter 1 :: A Screen-Printing Timeline - History of screenprinting, skipping the boring details.
- Chapter 2 :: Basic Elements of Screen Printing - mesh sizes, frames, inks
- Chapter 3 :: How to Print - how to set up a print area, how to film positive, how to flood a screen, how to use a scoop coater, tips for using photo emulsion, how to build and stretch your own screen,
- Chapter 4 :: Printing on Objects in the World - tips for printing on t-shirts, fabric, boxes, stickers, cds, books, canvas,
- Chapter 5 :: Screen Printing as Business/Art - studio set-up, tips on marketing your work, list of resources
These are just the highlights. Each chapter contains more than what's listed above.
As you can see, this book is packed with very useful information. I highly recommend adding it to you library. Thank you Natasha for recommending this book.