I try to utilize every inch of my screens as much as possible. This notecard took 3 steps, 1 screen. It could have been done in 2 steps, but I burned the image wrong.
First Step: Printed the border. If I had burned the image differently, I could have printed the border and solid colors first. Didn't come to this realization until after I flashed the screen.
Second Step: Printed the solid colored areas. Take a look at the yellow (my new fave btw), their was not enough room to ink block. What I had hoped was the yellow and turquoise would blend beautifully into each other ... like I've seen on some cards (Flickr). Mine didn't. Were they met/bled was a solid line. Oh well, I tried something new.
Third Step: Printed the mushroom outlines. I forgot to take a picture of the inked screen.
Problem Encounter: I must of had some carbon specs on my original. When I went to print I had little specs. Before I had started printing these notecards I came across a picture on Flickr. Emma used drafting tape to cover up areas she didn't want to print. I don't have drafting tape so I used masking tape. I was worried it might take off some of the "film". It worked like a charm. I used it to cover the unwanted holes/specs. From what I could tell, it did not remove any film.