Episode 1 : Welcome To Los Angeles
Challenge: Red Carpet Look - "Innovation is key."- Tim Gunn
Guest Judge : Lynsay Lohan
Favorite Designer(s): Christopher, Irina
Least Favorite Designer(s): Ari, Gordana
Competition Over For: Ari
- New location, FIDM.
- Everyone seems very nice. Good personalities no stuck-ups.
- Tim Gunn, fab as ever.
- Designs, lots of texture. Lots of talent this season.
- Mitchell has a disastrous situation. Makes a new (iffy) outfit at the last minute and still is able to stay aboard.
- Melvin states that he doesn't differentiate between colored carpets. Huh? He hasn't heard the term "red carpet"?
- Ra'mon cries on camera. Apparently for no reason.
- Johnny has a break down on the first episode. Doesn't look good for him. What's going to happen as the show progresses and the pressure increases?
That's my recap, cliff notes style.